Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Heerlen...week 7

Hoi Familie!

Easiest Transfer ever!! Didn't have to pack.. didn't have to worry about catching trains, or worrying about bikes.. none of that!! So happy I'm able to stay in Heerlen for another transfer! ;) My new companion Elder Mickelsen has been out two more transfers then me.. so 3 months or something like that.. were a pretty young companionship but it's awesome!
Already we have a lot of potential investigators that we found in the past week,and i've noticed how much my contacting has improved just being with him.. it's great. He's from South Jordan, and he went to Bingham High school, and played tennis there.. and he's just as much of a sports nut as me.. we have had a lot of good quality I would say conversations concerning sports ;)
I thought I would share one cool experience.. like I said we found a lot of new people last week.. one of them is a dutch man named Karel.. When we knocked on his door, he was actually reading a Jehovah Witness Pamphlet.. but he let us in, and we were able to read the introduction of the Book of Mormon, and explain about it.. he told us how he believed in the bible but it was difficult to read.. and he said that the Book of Mormon seemed easier.. when we prayed with him at the end, in his prayer he sincerely asked if he would receive an answer that the Book of Mormon was true.. it was really neat, I've never heard a more sincere prayer about whether the Book of Mormon was true or not on my mission..hopefully all will go well with him, we have a return appointment on Friday.. But thanks Mom and Dad for the emails.. And I hope the rest of the family will enjoy there week..it's finally starting to be beautiful weather here.. we get a couple of days of awesome sun.. then a couple of days of coldness.. but the past three days have been sunny, so hopefully that will continue.. Love you all.. prayers are always being said you guys! ;)
Elder Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment