Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

the final countdown

Family! 
 
I'm 21..  Geesh.. That sounds a lot older than I feel I will not lie.. but today is going to be a super sweet day!  I've been inviting all the missionaries in the surrounding areas, (and some in the not so surrounding areas) to come to my birthday party today!  That will consist of bowling, found a sweet place on the beach, lunch at the beach, and then beach games like soccer or volleyball.. will it be sweet.. absolutely, and then after dinner appointment with a wonderful family, and if that wasn't enough, another dinner appointment with another wonderful family.. birthday successful?  Sure will be!  This whole week is going to be a blast, have appointments scheduled almost every day this week, with all my close friends here, new investigators are starting to come, some really cool people, and just feeling really good about everything right now..  Last week was good, had a wonderful appointment with Rosa, she is back on board, and really has a desire to develop her relationship with god.. seeing miracles and tender mercies all the time!  If it were possible to be over-blessed then I would fit that category, things happen, and I just have to wonder, what in the world did I do to deserve this?? Life has been great, and is just continuing to be greater and better with every day!  Love your faces!
See ya when I see ya,
Love your son, brother and friend
Elder Joseph V. Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment