Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

august coming to an end...

Hoi familie! 
Beach volleyball last week was pretty fun, and chill.. Happy to have been able to do that while being on my mission ;)  Family Mule are the coolest people in the world, there the ones that made it possible for us to play.. I love them with all my heart!  Mom and Dad will be meeting them in a few weeks =)  
So crazy stuff, had a zone conference this past wednesday, it was really good, President Robinson is really growing a lot now, and he gave a really good meeting about christlike attributes, I also had the opportunity to give my "farwell testimony"  What a strange feeling leading up to it.. knowing that I was about to do what I had seen all the older missionaries do.. but it was nice, I was able to share an expirience from my mission, and bare my testimony of what I've learned these past two years.  It was really good to see everyone at the zone conference and also of course pretty sad.. most of my good friends from my mission were there, so I was able to see and visit with them and say a proper goodbye.. and that is why it was so sad, saying goodbyes.. I don't like them very much! 
But everything is going well here, we had some pretty intense heart to heart with a recent convert here in Den Haag, he was baptized a couple of months before I got here, and he's been sick and is in the hospital, and we are the only ones that visit him from the church and he was really peeved about that, and about other things, and we were able to go and just talk with him, had him read Jacob 5 out of the book of mormon, and it was really cool because he got the message of the chapter, he understood the points we were trying to share.. so George is his name, he's doing really well.. also someone that Mom and Dad will be able to meet =)
As for Rosa, difficult to have an appointment with her, she is so busy, and so much drama in her life!  But were trying, and we have another appointment scheduled for this coming tuesday, I hope that it goes well.. as for other things I am being absolutely spoiled by the members right now, having wonderful visits and there having us over all the time, one young couple put it, we have to spoil you til you leave!  I'm definitely not complaining ;) next week monday is my birthday.. if that's of any importance to you all ;) 
Hope everything is great on that side of the world! 
Love your faces,
Elder Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment