Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Den Haag... Week 2

Goedemiddag familie!
I hope your all enjoying all your new goodies you received during christmas =P Words cannot describe how great it was to be able to talk with you all. It was great to be able to just explain my experiences I've had in greater detail, and to answer questions about what's going on with my life right now. Hope that you asked most of the questions that was on your minds.. hope so.. but probably not.. It's sad that we don't get more time to be able to talk.. there's just so much to say about what I"m experiencing here.. and also what you all are experiencing back home.. that was one thing I wish we talked more about.. what's going in ya'lls life!!!! It's all good though.. you all don't have a time limit on emails.. so you can put more detail into the emails you ALL send me =)))
Hmm.. let's see.. Yesterday, My companion and I were able to go over to one of our investigators home who has been sick for a long time and give a healing blessing to her.. It was a really neat experience, I annointed, then Elder Hawkley gave the blessing.. right after the blessing, this feeling of peace was over her face, and she said that she was feeling a lot better, and that the pain that she had been feeling was going away.. it was pretty remarkable, I've never seen a blessing work instantaneous like that before.. I really didn't know what to think to be honest.. I just knew that I had been a part of a miracle.. so yeah.. that experience went into the good ol' journal =D I've been so blessed to have seen and experienced the things I have so far on my mission. The apartment is awesome, it's really easy to learn when you have two zone leaders and a district leader in your apartment =) Also last night we went over at a family, and ate an incredibly delicious meal.. we got to cook our own meat on this grill.. it was like a miniture tepenyaki or something.. pretty cool..It was a good day that is for sure =D,

My new address is
Benschoplaan 42
RJ 2546
Den Haag
Nederland

Thank you all again for everything, you all are the best =)
Love Elder Mohrman

P.S Wish the best to all those who has sent me stuff if ya will.. that'd be nice..
Love ya loads

No comments:

Post a Comment