Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

:)

Hello Family!
This is is going to be extremely short, and i apologize for that! But
due to mismanagement of time, we ended not being able to do normal
email time.!! But luckily we have an awesome senior couple here in
amsterdam that is letting us use there lap top to send a quick note,
so you don't think we died or something!! All is good. This week
was a little slow, but that as really I think because of the cold
weather were having. Record coldness here.. yeah.. it's wonderful =0
But everything is just getting better and better, understanding little
by little more dutch, and my companion and the other elders I'm living
with are awesome. We did this last week get to eat over at member's
homes it was really neat, one family is from Idaho, who are now living
here.. another family we ate with was an older couple named the
Janssens, there awesome, they gave me and Elder De Meester Donors..
wow.. those things are amazing, I'm going to get fat on my mission
because of those things!!

I got my first experience with African food, we at at this couples
house from Ghana, and learned some about their culture and food, and I
learned that the ghana people only have 7 names.. one for each day of
the week. So uncle kwame.. he was born on saturday =) I was born on
Tuesday.. but I forget my name.. but it was really cool experience..
how they eat though, they don't eat with utensils.. just your hands..
I got some pics, so it's pretty funny =)

Love ya loads, sorry this was short, and i ran out of time
Elder Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment