Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

March 25th

Hoi familie! 
Transfers are in, and I am staying for a 5th transfer here in Antwerpen!  Couldn't be more excited!  I've been telling everyone that i'd  be leaving too.. Sonia was super sad, as well as her kids, and I'm really excited to now to be able to tell them that I'm staying for 6 more weeks, I'm hoping that I'll be able to use that to help them get baptized these coming 6 weeks!  A lot of things happening, a lot of great expiriences, but I really don't know what to write or how to put them into words this week =o  So.. I guess just know that things are going great!  Mircales everywhere!  People progressing, ward relations improving, new investigators being found.. Were going to start teaching Jens father, really excited about this, it's going to be really spiritual I just know, Monique is giving us all her family's info and were sending that to suriname, that's super exciting!  Isaac and christiana are doing wonderful, there really excited that i'm staying! 
Elder Da Cruz will be leaving, he has been transfered to Rotterdam as the Zone leader there, so I will still be able to see him when we go to zone leader council and what not.. my new companion his name is Elder Van Overbeek, he is one of our district leaders in the zone, so I know him very well, been on a lot of exchanges with him, and he's very american!  Just like me, it'll be a change after having Elder Da cruz for so long!  Really looking forward to this next transfer, so happy that I still have things to accomplish here in antwerpen and that this chapter of my mission isn't over quite yet =)
Love you all,
Elder Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment