Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

A brand new week


Hoi Familie!


Thank you Mom, Dad, and Tiffani for the emails this week!  It was a great week, the baptism of Jo-Ann and Joantly went very well, Sonia and Martinez are really excited for there own baptism, and I committed them to be be baptized before I leave for home in September, and they looked at me like I was crazy and said "Of Course!!"  It was really neat to see the joy on Sonia and Martinez faces.. there an amazing family, and the day was just made sweeter as Isaac and Christiana was there, Jen, Monique.. all the people that mean the most for me in Antwerpen were at church.. and then Elder Van Overbeek and myself get to do this all over again next week with Charles!  He is going to make it!  We went over the baptismal interview questions last week, and he had no problems, sharing powerful testimony with us.. so neat to see, the man has nothing except his faith in god, and that's enough for him.. Transfers are next week, and i've been telling everyone that I'm leaving, so made many many dinner appointments, which is awesome since we never get fed here!  It pays to leave an area sometimes =)  But definitely couldn't scrip a better way to leave antwerpen =)  
I really don't have too much to say, are car broke down, so were on foot, and public transportation, which means were going to be running around with our heads cut off pretty much!  I know the city by car, but not by tram and bus!  But it'll be fine, just won't be as productive this week =P  
Love you loads thanks for all the prayers and support!
Elder Mohrman




No comments:

Post a Comment